Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Medical Murder: The real truth - Part 2


Let's be clear.   I don't want to look back.  that is the last thing I want, after all this time.  I want to close the door and lock it tight forever.   But I can't.



It happened.
It was real. 
It has to be told, whether I want to look back or not.  

I could do nothing.  Pick up the shattered pieces and try to rebuild my life.  Focus on living again, building back my health, my children, my husband -- never ever ever think about it again.

I could go back to what it was like before.  Cut it out of my life and mind completely.   Re-enter society, like it never happened -- a blib, like a POW - a period of time, just gone.   I could close the door and ever look back, keep what I know to myself, a lesson that can only be learned by one unforuntate enough to actually goes through it.    But even as I write this -- I know that's not what I'm going to do.  I can't let it go.  I can't forget. I can't keep the truth to myself.   

It happened.
It was real. 
It has to be told, whether I want to look back or not.  

----

What everybody doesn't know is this:  Medicine is a practice of pushing prescribing drugs that destroy lives to make money.  Period.
Drugs are prescribed to suppress symptoms -- not cure them. 

But the truth is -- the truth that is being hidden/overlooked/buried -- is that these drugs come at a cost.  A BIG cost.
How do I know?
Well, for one, just walk through a hospital or nursing home and looks around, look online at the thousands of patients on messages boards, voices crying out, documentaries on the internet, medical studies, court cases, and deaths.  
And for two --
It happened to me. 

The thing is this:  Once you know the truth, you can never go back.  You can never unknow the truth.  Once you know something, you can not unknown it -- no matter how badly you want to.
You can pretend,  You can ignore.  You can lock it away.
But you can never go back to that sweet Innocent and ignorance yo had before. 
Once you know, you know.
Like Neo in the matrix had to face - once he knew the truth, he could never go back.  The truth cannot be unlearned.

So I am here to tell you the truth.  As I learned it, first hand.  And as I know it to be true deep in my soul. 



No comments:

Post a Comment